EarthHeart Fairy School nurtures children’s natural curiosity by connecting with nature through meditation, storytelling, dancing, learning about fairies, plants, animals and more! The group size stays small (8 children maximum) so that each child receives the attention they deserve.
Every session will have a different focus (plants, animals, crystals or storytelling) but with a foundation of meditation to ground heartfully to the earth. Healthy snacks are included with allergies in mind (nut-free and gluten-free) but children are welcome to bring their own snacks as well.
- April 2 / Session 1: Introduction - creating our magical names, meditation, fairies and plants
- April 9 / Session 2: Crystals and colors, meditation and storytelling
- April 16 / Session 3: Animal meanings, meditation, dancing and angel cards
- April 23 / Session 4: Creating your own plant or animal, meditation and face painting
Here’s a sample afternoon with us!
- 3:30pm - 4pm Snack time with healthy treats
- 4pm - 4:15pm Active Meditation
- 4:15pm - 5:15pm Activity of the day (fairies & plants, crystals and colors, etc)
- 5:15pm - 5:30pm Wrapping up and winding down
Class Taught By: Winter Clark
Available Spots: 8
Class Dates: April 2, 9th, 16th, April 23rd
Class Time: 3:30 - 5:30 pm
Cost: $222 for all sessions (includes snack) or $55.50 single session (includes snack)
Reserve your spot by purchasing through this product page or by calling the Shop: 303-263-7275